As a data scientist in MDgo you will create, build and implement state-of-the-art
ML and DL innovative solutions.
- Data preprocessing, standardization, munging and cleaning.
- Data management and analysis.
- Development of machine learning models and pipelines.
- Implementation of new ideas into working algorithms.
- 3+ years of professional experience in applying machine-learning to solve large scale problems
- At least BSc in a relevant field: Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, EE, Bio-informatics or equivalent quantitative field
- Knowledge in Python (scikit-learn, numpy, scipy, pandas, spark, tensorflow, keras)
- Experience with big data analysis, familiarity with machine learning algorithms.
- Experience with neural networks.
- Capable of acquiring new knowledge from the academic literature.
- Self-motivated and capable of solving challenging real-world problems.
- Team player and a great communicator.
- Experience in signal processing is a major plus.