12.2. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF CANONIC FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, EXCEED THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT OF ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS ($100).
13. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Canonic and our affiliates, and our respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of, or inability to use, the Site; (ii) your interaction with any Site user; or (iii) your violation of these Terms.
14. Term and Termination. These Terms are effective until terminated by Canonic. Canonic, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate these Terms and/or your access to the Site, or any part thereof, immediately at any time and with or without cause (including, without any limitation, for a breach of these Terms). Canonic shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of the Site, or any part thereof. If you object to any term or condition of these Terms, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with the Site in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Site. Upon termination of these Terms, you shall cease all use of the Site. This Section 14 and Sections 6 (Intellectual Property Rights), 10 (Privacy), 11 (Warranty Disclaimers), 12 (Limitation of Liability), 13 (Indemnity), and 15(Independent Contractors) to 17 (General) shall survive termination of these Terms.
15. Independent Contractors. You and Canonic are independent contractors. Nothing in these Terms creates a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship between you and Canonic You must not under any circumstances make or undertake any warranties, representations, commitments or obligations on behalf of Canonic.
16. Assignment. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by Canonic without restriction or notification to you.
17. General. Canonic reserves the right to discontinue or modify any aspect of the Site at any time. These Terms and the relationship between you and Canonic shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Tel Aviv-Jaffa and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts, provided that Canonic may seek injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction. These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Canonic concerning the Site. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN 1 YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.